What are the special parts about OGA 46 Series Multi Function Light Bars?
1. SAE/DOT compliance, not just off road use
Off road auxiliary LED light bars are common in the market. OGA 46 series SAE compliant street legal led light bars can be used on road, not just off road.
2. Half convex optics with automotive grade modular chips.
The half convex design is perfect according to HFL2 and HFL1 chips. High-end auto automotive grade modular chips are used for longer life span.
3. Patented optical design combine legal fog light and strobe lights all in one.
These series carefully engineered product by professional optical designers. There are 3 beam patterns optional for street legal led light bars as below, auxiliary high beam SAEJ581, auxiliary fog light SAEJ583 and auxiliary fog light SAEJ583 + warning strobe SAEJ845.
- SAE Driving beam is designed for auxiliary high beam, and it is also excellent for general illumination.
- SAE Fog beam was designed for auxiliary fog beam with wider view.
- SAE Fog beam + Strobe light provides an auxiliary wider fog beam and amber warning strobe light all in one.
- And one of them is a 20" led light bar that has a legal high beam, fog light, and strobe light all in one. (OGA new C6H series wiring harness is compatible with OGA 46 series 20'' combo light bars.)
4. Low profile slim single row with no screw front frame
Low profile slim light bars can allow them to be fit in the bumpers and grills in more vehicles. The no screw front frame has better waterproof and performance.
5. Versatile mounting options
There are versatile mounting options for easier installation, side mounting and bottom mounting available.